Never to late for an Introduction!!


Assalammualaikum w.b.t guys, hi my name is Mad Fazwan Bin Aidros from DEC 5C, I made this blog because it part of my assignment for subject Digital and Mobile Communication. Well, actually I supposed to post this entry first then proceed with The History of video games's post, but because of enthusiasm and too excited, I proceed with Gaming history first and forgot to post this Introduction entry. So, in this entry, I would to say a million thanks to my lecturer Sir Zul Fakhri for this opportunity. I have been waiting to write a blog about video games since high school but because of laziness, I didn't make it. But because of this assignment, finally my dreams comes true. And  I would like to say thanks to my fellow classmates for helping me to finish this blog. Why, I decided to choose video games as my topic? well, simple! I love Video games, I love gaming, and I am console collector. :)

Example of Console collectors

Share on Google Plus

About Mad Fazwan Bin Aidros

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment